Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Creative Hour
I think my worst habit I have is biting my nails. Personally, I think its repulsive and leaves your nails looking horrible, but I can't help it, and cannot stop. I mostly bite my nails as a nervous habit, when I am worried about something or upset. I also do it because I am very fidgety and always have to be doing something with my hands because I cant sit still .I have tried many different ways to stop biting my nails. Dipping them in nail polish remover, taping them, dipping them in vinegar, everything! The only thing that has stopped me from biting my nails is when I have fake nails on. However that wont always work because they fall off sometimes or eventually you have to take them off. Usually when I take them off after a while my nails have grown, and I like the way they look a lot. Then one day I will start to stress or worry about something and there I go again, without even realizing it ! This is definitely my worst habit and one I am trying hard to break. Besides, I like longer nails. When I have short nails, they just look ugly ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked reading this blog because I could make alot of connections to what she was talking about and it was interesting to read how she was going about her habbit. It was very well written, and I didn't really see nothing wrong with it. :)
ReplyDelete